Customer Success Manager
Posted on 11/9/2023
AI training data platform
Labelbox's mission is to help companies get to production AI faster. Labelbox's products save time by creating and managing your training data, people, and processes in a single place — so you can focus on building the next big thing.
AI & Machine Learning
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -3%
1 year growth↓ -1%
2 year growth↑ 5%
New York, NY, USA
Sales & Account Management
Customer Success & Support
- Located in the Eastern or Central US time zone
- 4+ years experience in a customer-facing role, supporting commercial and some enterprise sales cycles.
- Experience in enterprise software and B2B environments.
- Experience working with data scientists and engineers, or a background in these fields.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Ability to liaise with multiple internal divisions and departments.
- Sales-minded with the ability to pitch customers on the value of additional products and services.
- Highly organized and able to handle conflicting priorities.
- Able to quickly diagnose situations and zoom out to see the bigger picture.
- Help our customers learn and navigate our product and the process change it can bring.
- Collaborative and enthusiastic with customers.
- A natural tendency to be “customer first” and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Synthesize customer feedback into actionable insight.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive the value of Labelbox.
- Help organizations build cutting-edge AI applications.
- Provide mentorship and guidance through demonstrable knowledge of Labelbox’s products, solutions and methodologies.
- Partner with Account Executives to identify growth opportunities and accurately forecast renewals.
- Manage onboarding for new customers.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Be an internal advocate for customer needs and feature requests across product, internal support, engineering and Sales.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Support 20-30 enterprise and commercial customer accounts.
- AI industry/product experience