Director – Engagement
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Role will be expected to travel 25% of the time to support local market teams and cover regional sales activities
- Passion for patient service
- Extremely driven and self-motivated to hit and exceed goals
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Problem solving, analytical and strategic skills
- Proficient with G Suite
- Skill in leading a team to meet and exceed business outcomes
- Ability to manage, monitor and motivate a remote team spread across multiple sites and work from home locations
- Ability to strategically plan for growth
- Ability to analyze data for decision-making, problem-solving and process improvement
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field; OR equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare customer service, sales, or a related position
- Previous experience managing a team
- Previous experience with a senior living community preferred
- Previous experience in a start-up environment preferred
- Drive Heal patient growth in specified region by defining and implementing effective growth strategies
- Develop and manage a team of market engagement managers to support the successful execution of Heal's regional growth strategies
- Drive regional patient growth through a number of channels including, but not limited to, senior living partnerships and community engagement activity
- Manage agent/broker facing relationships across all markets
- Coordinate with Heal's clinical and operational teams to develop effective processes to efficiently scale growth efforts
- Collaborate with corporate marketing team to proactively develop and implement an effective marketing strategy for each Heal market with the region
- Provide leadership clear and concise plan, along with reporting and outcomes across all markets in the region
- Foster a culture of engagement within the team around Heal's values
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Comply with a federal and state healthcare fraud and abuse laws
With their unique ability to see all aspects of patients' lives, Heal will improve health outcomes, strengthen provider-patient relationships, and make primary healthcare affordable and accessible, because everyone deserves to Heal.
- Work from home remote opportunities
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Employer paid comprehensive health plans
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k)
- Six weeks parental leave
- FSA plans and employer paid
- Short Term Disability
- Relationship-Focused - We practice what we preach. Seamless communication comes from building healthy and trustworthy relationships with our teammates and patients.
- Patient-First - Our patients give us purpose. Patient-care, repairing the healthcare system, and providing an improved quality of life to all is our aspiration.
- Do The Right Thing - We are open, honest and act with integrity in every situation. We prioritize the safety of all the personal information and data across our platform.
- Innovation-Infused - We see beyond the horizon and believe in a brighter future through the power of technology. We always seek new solutions and are open to try new things.
- Empathy - Heal was born from the understanding of the need for comprehensive, quality, and convenient healthcare. Empathy is woven into the fabric of who we are as we demonstrate interest, care and concern for others.