Posted on 7/20/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 3+ years of experience designing products for the web, preferably B2B SaaS products
- Expert knowledge of the end-to-end product design process, demonstrating a command of product strategy, design thinking, wireframing, prototyping, interaction design, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills; you have the ability to help your team and stakeholders understand the “why” behind your design rationale
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative user research and translating that research into feasible designs that will satisfy customer needs
- Visual design & marketing design experience a plus
- Experience designing and prototyping in Figma as well as utilizing tools like Hotjar and Mixpanel to gather analytics and user insights
- Build a detailed understanding of the Cube Product and our Customers
- Conduct an audit of the product you are responsible for and create a list of recommendations for improvement to add to the backlog
- Using Cube's design process, collaborate with PM, Engineering, and CS to plan, design, test, and ship your first contribution to the product
Financial Planning and Analysis Software
Cube set out to make FP&A software with fewer errors and better collaboration. Software that's easy enough for the entire business to use, but agile enough to implement and learn in just days.
- Flexible PTO
- First Fridays
- Early-stage equity
- Benefits, and then some
- Nimble - Our flexibility is an asset. We are always learning, growing, and adapting. Change is in our DNA.
- Simple - 'Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.' It is at the core of how we operate, from focus and alignment to how we build products that are functional and elegant.
- Joyful - Joy is the underpinning of our experiences at Cube. Our joyful spirit fosters connection, communication, and joyful experiences for customers, teammates, and our ecosystem.
- Human - We are a company of humans building for humans. It is at the core of our approach, collaborating with thoughtfulness, empathy, and accountability.