Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on 2/22/2023
- Experience in selling disruptive complex product solutions into Enterprise companies
- Understanding the latest research, prospecting, and messaging tools to prepare yourself for your customer conversations
- Expert-level pipeline management by proven success in customer evaluation, lead generation, heavy prospecting, solutions selling, contract negotiation, and closing customers using the MEDDPICC Sales Methodology
- Experience selling into accounts top down
- Proven success in closing deals at or above $250k with the mindset of closing bigger deals and the entire platform
- Ability to persevere in managing long sales cycles 9 plus months while consistently prospecting and building relationships while exceeding goals
- Ability to communicate, build trusting relationships, and partner/ influence multiple C-Suite level executives (CRO, CFO, CTO, COO Procurement, etc.) to help them with their business goals getting them to predictable ROI
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence customers by helping them to solve their problems by bringing solutions that will change how they work and impact customer ROI
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent while knowing your audience
- Strong understanding of financial metrics and customer RIO
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- The ability to hold yourself accountable by solving problems and embracing feedback while learning in a high-paced sales environment
- 8 years or more of sales experience in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment
- 5 plus years of experience selling into large enterprise companies of 5,000 or more employees
- Complete account management which includes; account planning and strategy, pipeline management, and opportunity qualification using MEDDPICC Sales Methodology
- Researching and educating yourself on your prospects and what problems Outreach can solve
- Create and execute on an account plan that maps out creating pipeline to prospect
- Lead Discovery Calls that unlock Economic Buyer, Business and Technical Success Criteria, Inefficiencies in their sales funnel, key behavioral changes and aligned outcomes that allow you to demonstrate a tailored solution to the key outcomes they are working to achieve
- Partner with others on the Outreach team to drive and close business ( including SDRs, VC, SC, Marketing (ABM), finance, and leadership)
- Negotiate contracts with C-Suite, Finance, Procurement, etc
- Once landed customers, successfully continue and build relationships to expand to additional users within the company
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
Company Core Values
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective