Brand Manager Ii - Global Marketing, Teamfight Tactics
Posted on 10/20/2021
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 3-5+ years of experience in publishing or marketing
- Experience delivering successful marketing campaigns to customers
- Experience delivering creatively inspiring, business-driving briefs
- Experience giving and taking constructive creative feedback
- Work with the game team and publishing team members to architect experiences built around content launches and events, grounded in consumer insights and player data, that promote ongoing engagement with the League of Legends franchise
- Craft inspirational campaign and tactical strategies grounded in logic that improve the marketing, the content, the team, and the brand
- Partner with team members across publishing, creative services, channel, and regional marketing to provide product branding, positioning, and audience insights
- Summarize performance data, to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies to achieve results
- Partner with Insights team throughout the year to test messaging, product positioning , and improve player experiences based on those findings
- Envision and establish data-informed goals that are used to establish and achieve player and performance targets for campaigns
- Manage relationships with your partners across product, publishing and other teams ensuring agreement and agreement
- Lead innovation and creative thought within the live-service marketing space
- Build both long- and short-term tactical plans, ensuring teams follow project deadlines and achieve targets
- Author and submit asset briefs, project tracking and maintaining deliverable dates to ensure delivery of global marketing materials that are on message. Identify, global creative needs
- Identify and analyze risk while providing mitigation support if requested
- Be the point person between our local teams and regional offices to ensure there is always transparency into progress and the team is aware of any regional specific issues that the central team will- need to account for
- Communicate the brands core vision and promise to all partners responsible for product and creative development
- Experience working in creative advertising agencies
- Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight, to player journey, through ideation and finally to market
- Experience working with multiple agencies and vendors working in concert to create a cohesive product campaign
- Prior work with mobile technology, first party stores, and gaming industry data sources
- Experience working on multiple products simultaneously at different stages and understanding how to position and create large-scale reach and satisfaction for those products
- Strategist with the ability to think ahead, prioritize, and contribute across teams
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble