Posted on 11/19/2022
Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, preferably Civil Engineering
- 4 to 8 years of related work experience or Masters with 2 to 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- General engineering review and design for projects on and off airport grounds
- Responsible for the design of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads
- Responsible for the review of other designs of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads
- Responsible for the construction oversight and review of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads
- Responsible for the maintenance of FAA buildings, roads, taxiways, equipment shelters and other FAA equipment locations
- Prior FAA experience desired
- Knowledge/Experience of Airports desired
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.