Enterprise Solutions Architect
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 8+ years professional experience
- 4+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills within a variety of audiences and a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
- Speak an additional language, preferably German or French
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Partner with customer support team to identify opportunities to introduce new product features that reduce account takeover risk and work with product teams to implement
- Develop an understanding of customer concerns around data access and strengthen Figma's security stance and perception with customers
- Partner with product and legal teams to review new features and usage of customer data to ensure Figma is making decisions that encourage customer trustActively support our pre-sales team as they respond to ongoing customer security inquiries and reviews
- Work cross-functionally with enterprise customer IT departments and enable them to securely deploy Figma
- Proactively identify product gaps and opportunities to ensure Figma is securely deployed and exceed industry standards
- Design and scale our technical sales efforts, build scalable bridges between sales and product, and help shape product roadmap to support our customers as they grow
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.