Sales Ops Analyst: Sales Forecast Reporting
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Austin, TX, USA
- Bachelors in Engineering, Finance, Economics and/or Accounting or related subject area is required
- Proven experience (~5 years) in Finance, Business Operations or Sales Strategy & Operations in fast growing technology company, especially working closely with Sales and customer success organizations on data/ analytical projects
- Power user of SQL and data visualization
- Must be very comfortable writing complex queries on large data sets combining Salesforce.com and usage data
- Must be comfortable on data visualization tools like Looker, Mode or TableauPower user of Excel/ google sheets
- Deep comfort with using excel formulas to join data and aggregate across multiple sources (e.g. index/match, vlookups, sumifs, countifs, array formulas etc.)
- Ability to present the results of complex analysis across large data sets clearly and effectively to a wide range of business leaders
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM is required, particularly around working with Salesforce.com Opportunity data
- Experience with sales forecasting methodologiesOutstanding analytical/problem-solving skills
- Phenomenal communication skills and able to interact with various stakeholders
- Understanding of the levers which impact business performance
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with monthly close, reporting and forecasting, and planning process
- Own sales forecast cadence including building the forecast models, determining probability of close by stage and ensuring pipeline hygiene in Salesforce
- Provide reporting and visibility into stale pipeline and actively monitor pipeline quality, following up with sales and sales leadership to improve
- Define forecast methodology for all segments of the business including AEs and CSMs across ARR, seats and usage metrics
- Conduct full funnel analysis of conversion from top of funnel (leads) to deals closed and renewalsIdentify and understand business trends, and provide commentary in partnership with sales leadership on forecast and pipeline changes
- Determine the most effective and meaningful insights to share during monthly business reviews with sales and cross functional leadership in revenue org
- Documents processes, makes recommendations, and assist in systems/process improvements to enhance overall sales reporting accuracy and speed
Online design and publishing tool
Canva is on a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year. The rest, you choose where you work best.
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a Masterclass subscription to an electronic stand-up desk, a pilates membership, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
Company Core Values
- Make complex things simple
- Set crazy goals and make them happen
- Be a force for good
- Empower others
- Pursue excellence
- Be a good human