Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow?
We are looking for a Production Planning Manager to support the planning of our full-scale cell and module products used in our multi-day energy storage batteries. In this role, you will be accountable for building, managing data, and reporting against our production & material plan based on our demand. You will work closely with our location specification production planners, our material planner, and our warehousing teams to ensure we are executing against production plans. You will also work closely with an interdisciplinary team of technicians, operation leaders, engineers, maintenance/facilities, program managers, and finance and supply chain stakeholders to enable a lean build plan for our products. You will ensure production is met to enable our company’s key milestones and positively impact our mission to decarbonize the grid. If you’re passionate about building ideas and processes from scratch and find yourself gravitating to the most impactful projects that will up-level the entire organization, please keep reading.
This opportunity is based out of Form Energy’s Eighty Four, PA, location (Greater Pittsburgh Area).
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with demand and material planners, engineering & commercial teams to understand build plans for both internal and external customers
- Integrate R&D trial planning into ongoing production plans
- Develop centralized production plan to deliver against our demand plan
- Lead our location specific production planners and warehousing teams to align build plan for each of our production lines & ensure we meet our production plans & meet quality specifications
- Lead daily / weekly coordination meetings with stakeholders to clearly communicate production build plans, changes and any escalations
- Work closely with our material planner to ensure BOMs, material forecast and inventory management processes are kept up to date
- Manage and report production data, alongside our software team to optimize production dashboards from the floor to the executive level
- Manage standardized daily & weekly production reporting for all sites across the company and to our executive team
- Dive deep into the program plan looking at the big picture and breaking that information down into manageable tasks for the team based on the available resources
- Build out new production management processes
- Lead high-impact, complex, cross-functional programs related to improving our production management processes
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of industry experience with infrastructure for small-volume manufacturing cells and lines, preferably in a high product variation or start-up environment
- Strong knowledge of material resource planning (MRP) and manufacturing execution systems (MES)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as high attention-to-detail
- Strong communication skills both within the team and with external stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft, Google, and other software packages
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is a plus
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.