Creative & Marketing
Posted on 10/6/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 3+ years' experience in sourcing for marketing and/or design or recruiting experience in those areas at a global consumer-facing brand or creative agency
- Experience with sourcing, engaging, and activating passive candidates using various methods
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and hiring elite talent at all levels
- Excitement to balance autonomous, proactive efforts with collaborative, team-minded workstreams #OneTeamOneGoal
- Knowledge with systems and tools that support sourcing, application tracking systems, data integrity, and workplace collaboration
- Exceptional ability to balance tasks, priorities, and manage time effectively
- Enthusiasm to partner with recruiters, hiring teams, and recruiting coordinators to develop and support an exceptional interview process
- Authentic interest and passion for design, digital products, and technology
- Experience partnering with Recruiters and hiring managers on simultaneous, complex, high-priority searches, establishing deep understanding of role requirements, function, and preferred processes
- Build innovative sourcing and engagement strategies, driving and managing unique candidate pipelines to explore, leverage, and support our commitment to building talented and diverse teams
- Expand pipelines through execution of tactical research, sourcing campaigns, market mapping, and events, leveraging findings to recommend and support improvements
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with broader recruiting team, and cross-functional internal teams including Talent and Diversity & Belonging`
- Champion and obsess over an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience, striving for timely and impactful communications
- Maintain data integrity, using tags and reports to track and analyze pipeline activity, proactively sharing with key stakeholders
- Clear communication (written, verbal, meetings) with recruiting team partners, business teams, and hiring Managers, establishing timelines, milestones, and expected outcomes
- Experience in working in global markets outside the US is a plus
Online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodations
Airbnb's mission is to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere and we are focused on creating an end-to-end travel platform that will handle every part of your trip. The company is building a worldwide timeshare marketplace.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid volunteer time
- Healthy food and snacks
- Generous parental and family leave
- Learning and development
- Annual travel and experiences credit
Company Core Values
- Champion the Mission: We’re united with our community to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
- Be a Host: We’re caring, open, and encouraging to everyone we work with.
- Embrace the Adventure: We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow.
- Be a Cereal Entrepreneur: We’re determined and creative in transforming our bold ambitions into reality.