Digital Customer Success
Posted on 1/30/2023
New York, NY, USA
- 4+ years in Customer Success
- 2+ years of experience building a tech touch, digital success or scaled Customer Success program
- 2+ years of management experience and experience building a founding team and program
- Comfort with Salesforce, Gainsight and prominent Customer Success Tools (Gainsight certifications required)
- Project Management experience, ability to work with other teams to breakdown tasks and key achievements
- Ability to identify trends through data analysis and/or create and test hypothesis via experiments, synthesize findings and iterate quickly
- Fast learner who actively works to thwart bureaucracy and create conditions for a forward-thinking and energetic team to thrive in a constantly evolving hyper-growth environment
- Build and iterate on Miro's Digital Success Strategy and program execution plans through discovery, research, data analysis, requirements gathering and design, learning through experimentation and refining along the way
- Develop and deliver delightful, engaging digital and 1:many touch points for our customers across onboarding and adoption phases, reducing friction, ensuring account license activation, deep product usage and overall satisfaction
- Partner with operations and high touch customer success teams to create risk mitigation and renewal programs to ensure retention and minimize churn through scalable tactics
- Work cross-functionally with key internal collaborators to align the post-sales digital experience across email, in-app, the customer success resource center, Miro Academy, and Miro's community for a cohesive customer experience
- Evaluate and measure digital programs against internal targets for continuous improvement in concert with our ops partners
- Partner with sales, renewals, cs, support, analytics and ops teams to maintain or increase customer retention
- Lead, develop, and mentor a team of expert and enthusiastic digital success individuals and dotted line partners
Online whiteboard & teamwork platform
Miro’s mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing with their leading visual collaboration platform. The company’s whiteboard platform empowers remote, in-office, and hybrid teams to communicate and collaborate across formats, tools, channels, and timezones – without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboards.
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Company Core Values
- Play as a team to win the world - We work, learn, and celebrate in collaboration rather than alone.
- Focus on impact and make it happen - We dream big, prioritize outcomes that matter most, and own our commitments.
- Learn, grow and drive change - We reflect openly on our successes and failures and apply learnings for our work, team, and self-development.
- Practice empathy to gain insight - We look from the perspectives of customers, users, and each other, to deepen understanding.