Supervising Electrical Engineer
Posted on 8/25/2023
We champion design with the goal of improving lives.
By combining our expertise with all of the next generation tools that technology has to offer, we provide high performance engineering, consulting and commissioning solutions for the built environment. We are committed to being the best, to advancing engineering design practice, and to supporting our clients with integrity and commitment. Through our highly collaborative approach, we engage with our clients to help them meet their challenges head on.
Dallas, TX, USA
- Periodic objective and comprehensive employee evaluations
- Participate in and contribute to the business unit Technical Leadership Committee
- Assist the Technical Manager and Chief Engineer in business unit technical training and staff mentoring
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering from an Accredited Institution
- 10+ years' experience working in a consulting firm, this is a Senior level role that requires a background in the MEP Engineering Industry
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Hands-on design and CAD/REVIT experience, required, as you will have a very strong technical role
- As an Electrical Engineer Supervisor, you will be the Engineer of Record on dedicated projects and be responsible for supervising and leading coordination meetings. You will lead and supervise staff members as they perform their tasks, and participate in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management
- Additional responsibilities include: