Posted on 12/13/2022
- 3+ years of SaaS experience in account management, sales, or quota-carrying customer success
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota via new product sales and upgrades (license expansion sales are not likely relevant)
- Competitive and creative drive to win over customers and think outside the box to get a deal done
- Demonstrated ability to run a sales discovery and demo meeting and run a structured sales process
- Proven success building and maintaining long term commercial relationships
- Highly effective communicator with good people instincts - able to build trust and work well with a diverse group inside and outside the company
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented; great follow-through on projects/tasks big and small
- High integrity; enthusiastic about building a great company for the long term
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
- Proactively engage customers in your book via key lifecycle events: “go live”, benefits renewal, executive business reviews, contract renewal, etc
- Consult with clients to understand their HR, IT, Finance, and global workforce management needs through a solutions-based selling approach
- Navigate a sales process by building relationships with multiple stakeholders through remote meetings
- Negotiate and coordinate customer procurement and contract execution
- Build and manage a pipeline of new subscription cross sales, product upgrades, and contract renewals to monthly targets
- Develop and demonstrate a broad knowledge of current and new Rippling products via executing customer adoption playbooks and prospecting
- Partner with cross-functional product, support, and customer operations teams to ensure customer success and secure long term commitments
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to the role
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
Company Core Values
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.