Aml Investigations Analyst
Posted on 2/1/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 2 or more years of experience in financial crimes, BSA/AML, and/or fraud-related work
- Experience in AML investigations, suspicious activity identification, and reporting
- Experience in data analytics and data visualization
- Strong understanding of US, Canada, and Mexico BSA/AML program requirements, including Know Your Customer and Due Diligence
- Strong knowledge of data analytics, network analysis, and analytical tools such as Excel, Power BI, and Tableau
- Analytical skills and a deep understanding of money laundering, fraud and/or risk CAMS / CFE preferred
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish, French)
- Understanding and deep experience utilization of SQL
- Review #First-Order channel daily for unusual merchant activity and potentially suspicious merchants
- QA On-Boarding process of new merchants via SalesForce
- Conduct both triggered and data-driven analysis and investigations into customer and merchant accounts
- Develop and review reporting on offboarded merchants and customers
- Develop and manage the internal and external suspicious activity referral process
- Review inbound referred suspicious activity
- Coordinate with fraud and risk teams
- Collaborate with and communicate complex regulatory requirements to internal partners and stakeholders, including merchant operations, account management, and customer experience teams
- Develop and manage a global information sharing process to share potentially suspicious activity with global internal partners
- Leverage Power BI, Tableau and other tools to conduct data analytics and network analysis
- Support the North America BSA/AML teams in developing and maintaining AML-related policies and procedures
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and external vendors to enhance merchant identity validation
Online payment service
Zip's mission is to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day. They give consumers, merchants and businesses around the world access to transparent, flexible and interest-free credit.
- Parental leave - Enjoy up to 20 weeks paid leave and return part-time on a full-time salary for 3 months!
- Bonus scheme - We give you skin in the game through our various share incentive programs.
- Family support - We support our ZipFam on their life journey through people policies and programs.
- Volunteer leave - Use your paid volunteer leave to Zip it forward and create change in your community.
- Reward & recognition - We love celebrating your wins and giving you the freedom to choose how you're rewarded.
- Career growth - You'll be given clear progression pathways and transparent coaching so you can truly flourish.
- Customer first - Put customers before everything else
- Own it - See a problem, own the solution
- Stronger together - Think 'we' not 'me'
- Change the game - Cross new boundaries