Publisher Sales Manager, SMB DACH (London-based)
Du bist eifrig, smart und brennst für Digital Media? Du möchtest den nächsten großen Schritt in deiner Karriere machen und mit multi-millionen Dollar schweren Kunden arbeiten? Dann komm zu Taboola und schließ dich den klügsten und führenden Köpfen im Content Discovery an!
Taboola is looking for a Sales Manager to work with digital publishers across the DACH market, based in our London office.
As part of Taboola’s SMB Publisher Sales team, you would be expected to seek out and create partnerships to extend Taboola’s distribution footprint in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You will be part of an International team of 20 salespeople and account managers from 8 different countries who have deep technical knowledge about digital advertising. The team is very ambitious and revenue driven so this is an excellent opportunity for you to work with and learn from the best!
Now is a great time to join Taboola! We are growing quickly and solving an important problem in the most interesting space in technology today – monetizing content.
Responsibilities and skills:
Taboola is looking for a consultative professional to sell Taboola’s capabilities to publishers in the DACH region. They will be expected to:
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals in the SMB client segment
- Manage discovery call, presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Native/fluent German speaker
- Sales experience in the digital media space OR broader tech space helpful
- Confident picking up the phone and cold calling
- No fear of speaking to or meeting new people
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly learn what is needed to support successful implementation and optimization
- Naturally curious and a keen desire to take your career to the next level
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few!
****** PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH ******
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: Axel Springer, Ströer, Welt, Fox News, Business Insider, The Independent and Le Figaro. A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at [email protected] with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.