Principal Software Engineer
Posted on 5/26/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Full Stack engineer interested in both front and back-end development
- 7+ years of work experience
- Experience with compiled languages such as C#, Java or Golang
- Focused on writing clear, readable, testable, and monitored code
- Collaborative team member
- Product-minded with an interest in understanding the end-user
- Use data to guide decisions
- A technical leader that can translate requirements into scalable design and code
- A mentor to other engineers
- Working knowledge of REST or gRPC APIs
- Experience developing on Android and iOS platforms
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done