Financial Reporting Accountant
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Public accounting and / or working within high-tech corporate environment
- General ledger accounting knowledge
- Financial reporting experience
- MTL reporting (Preferred)
- Prior Big 4 audit experience and/or CPA
- High attention to detail, critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a good business judgment
- Team player, self-starter, with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of GAAP and public company audit requirements
- Lead Money transmittal licenses financial reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly close materials, including trial balance reconciliations and P&L variance analysis
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of financial statements disclosures in accordance with GAAP and completion of the applicable disclosure checklist
- Prepares accounting memos and/or position papers, citing applicable authoritative standards
- Liaise with accounting staff from various offices within US and EMEA on intercompany activity
- Lead process improvement and automation initiatives
- Prepare and review journal entries and account reconciliations for various GL accounts
- Assist with month-end close and other accounting-related processes
Crypto Payment Infrastructure
MoonPay is a financial technology company that provides payment solutions for cryptocurrency. Its on-and-off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies using all major payment methods including debit and credit card, local bank transfers, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Company Core Values
- Be humble: Doing what’s right is more important than being right. When we help each other, we all succeed.
- Lead with empathy: We seek to understand different perspectives and assume positive intent in every interaction.
- Own it: Every decision is made and executed with accountability and efficiency at its core.
- Communicate with clarity: Constructive communication is at the center of everything we do. We provide context where appropriate and when we listen, we do so actively.
- Kaizen: We improve with the aim of achieving excellence. A 1% improvement each day amounts to 3,700% over the course of a year.