Posted on 8/1/2022
Washington, DC, USA
- 3-5 years of experience with programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
- 3-5 years of experience architecture software solutions based on customer requirements
- 3 years of experience designing and implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platform
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 4+ years
- Clearance: Active Top Secret
- Work Location: Full time in Washington, DC
- Responsible for the end-to-end life cycle for software development and the application in production
- Includes the technical analysis of requirements, development of the software, automated testing, builds, deployment, monitoring, and feedback
- Have experience building a farm solution
- Package and deploy solution with PowerShell during Agile Sprint deployment
- Thorough understanding of application development methodologies; comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive Web sites and applications
New Planet Technologies, Inc. provides turn key systems for real time shipment tracking and logistics management.
- Group Health Plans
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Plans
- MetLife Workplace Voluntary Employee Paid Benefits
- MetLife Legal Plan
- Verizon Wireless Phone Plan Discounts
- Smart Dollar Program
- Pet Insurance
Company Core Values
- Trust - Trust is the cornerstone of everything we do. We strive to establish trust early in our relationships by negotiating with integrity and with a goal of delivering on time, every time. Doing the right thing for our customers will provide long-term benefit for Planet and our business relationships.
- Creativity - We encourage and support our people to evaluate fresh approaches to business challenges and to offer our clients innovation and creative possibilities.
- Evolve and Grow - We desire that our employees take personal ownership in their projects, learn new concepts, mentor, and apply their skills cross-functionally. We want our employees to become leading professionals in their areas of focus and provide the opportunities to do so.
- Quality - We make certain that our clients are elated with our support and conduct regular surveys to measure our performance. Exceeding client expectations is a goal we set for every engagement. In support of this, we regularly recognize teams and individuals at Planet for raising the bar and making a difference.