Senior Fullstack Engineer
Posted on 3/28/2023
- You have 5+ years of experience writing production software and building products
- You're a full stack engineer with experience up and down the stack
- You are first and foremost excited to build products and help users
- You have experience breaking down challenging problems and executing on them
- You know how to run experiments, work iteratively, learn quickly, and fail fast
- Work on major product initiatives end-to-end, delighting users with our next-generation SAST products
- Contribute to our IDE integrations to bring our products directly into users' hands
- Help set technical and product direction, collaborating with the team to determine the future of the product, what features to build, and how to build them
- Architect and build elegant, maintainable, extensible software systems
- Learn from users to understand their needs, build products to help keep them secure, and work with them to help them scale their security programs
Open-source static analysis tools
r2c's mission is to profoundly improve software security and reliability.
- Daily lunches (even remotely!)
- Unlimited PTO (recommended 3+ weeks)
- Health, dental, & vision plans
- Wellness stipend
- Parental leave
- Commuter benefit
- 401(k) matching plan
- Competitive salary and equity
- Cake (on your birthday)
Company Core Values
- Mutual respect - Everybody brings incredible skills and unique expertise to the team. We listen to what each of our coworkers has to say, because their insight is valuable, and because they are always striving towards excellence, both in themselves and for r2c.
- Honesty - We respect each other enough to tell the truth, no matter what. We share our concerns and disagreements openly, as well as our praise and appreciation. We are up-front with what we can deliver, and identify unattainable goals early. When we are unsure about something, we ask.
- Impact - Each member of our team honestly evaluates their work to understand its impact on our users, the company, and the community at large. The world evolves, and we do with it, even if that means giving up on a cherished project when it no longer makes sense.
- Mission-driven - We believe we can make a positive impact on the world by empowering everyone to use static analysis. This means we design our tasks, projects, and initiatives in service of that mission, so that together as a team we can create something that truly makes a difference.