Major Account Manager
Posted on 3/3/2023
Washington, DC, USA
- Do want to create a category and help build a special company?
- Do you want to sell a platform that solves real networking problems?
- Do sensible quotas and no cap on earnings pique your interest?
- Join a company that has been in market 5+ years and has some of the top F500/Global 2000 and Federal agencies already buying and referenceable
- If you have 7-10 years of wildly successful experience selling to large enterprises and have also been on the journey of building an early-stage company...you may be the one!
- We are building a special team and hope you consider us if you want to have the experience of changing the networking world as we know it
- Responsible for overall account management including the creation and execution of the strategic account plan, goal obtainment and revenue growth
Network modeling and security
Forward Networks' mission is to transform networks to be agile, predictable, and secure. From global financial institutions to international media distributors, the world's largest mission-critical networks depend on Forward Enterprise.
- Grow with us - We’re an agile team and early-stage company with plenty of opportunities to grow, as a company and as individuals
- Competitive pay - Every team member receives a compensation package with competitive pay and equity
- We offer top-grade insurance, with medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Time off - Vacations, holidays, family days. With no tracked time off, you can go as long as it’s okay with your manager
Company Core Values
- Culture of problem-solving exploration, and creative ideas