Posted on 2/2/2022
Remote • United States
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, or another related field from an accredited university
- Certification(s) such as CISA, CIA, CPA, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT
- Prior performance of IT risk assessments and audits or general risk management related work in IT
- Experience executing walkthroughs and control testing within SOX framework
- Expertise in use of Microsoft Excel and/or other analytics software
- Previous working knowledge of Windows/Linux OS, MS SQL/MySQL DB
- Experience with governance and control frameworks such as NIST, COBIT, ITIL, or ISO
- Self-starter, able to work independently and manage work to meet the internal and external audit deadlines
- Ability to work across an organization and develop working relationships with key IT and business partners
- Execute various IT audits from our annual plan and/or in support of management initiatives/requests
- Perform technical audits in IT governance, development, network/infrastructure security, application security, cloud, and other web-based technologies
- Execute risk-based reviews of IT controls in areas of cybersecurity, disaster recovery and privacy
- Conduct process walkthroughs and testing of IT general and application controls associated with SOX as well as other compliance obligations
- Review and test automated and system-related components of IT-dependent manual controls
- Draft key audit deliverables including audit reports and metrics for all types of audits noted above
- Communicate audit results (verbally and in writing) along with recommendations to management; obtain management's corrective actions and track through to completion
- Collaborate within CAS and cross-functional business partners to research, plan, scope audit programs and assess company risks
- Assist CAS management team in developing the team's annual plan
- Develop tools or implement/extend available tools across CAS to streamline documentation, analysis, or reporting
- Global corporation internal audit experience
- 1 to 3 years of IT consulting experience, preferably with large public companies
- GDPR, or PCI audit experience
- Comfort with taking calculated risks and dealing with ambiguity, with desire to challenge the status quo
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.