Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Collaborate with senior researchers and technologists to investigate novel research ideas, evaluate them with large-scale experiments on a HPC grid, and develop scientific libraries to share these findings and processes
- Over time independently originate, test, develop, and own research projects and processes
- Contribute to both our technology stack and research models across the continuous full research-to-technology stack
- Create and refine scientific library code while managing both deployment and adoption of research enabling technologies
- Exceptional programming skills
- Ability to generate and execute on research ideas
- Knowledge of trading and finance isn't required
- Masters (or equivalent experience) in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or a related field
- PhD (or equivalent experience)
- Strong publication record
- Experience with C++
- Experience with the Python scientific stack
PDT Partners is a global investment manager.
PDT's mission is to develop quantitative models to identify market inefficiencies and predict market movements. Once a model has been rigorously researched and tested, we deploy it to run live on our automated trading systems. These systems can trade on electronic markets all over the world, day and night, without much human intervention.
- Full medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage
- Wellness perks and programs
- Generous time off and unlimited sick leave
- Match charitable giving
- Subsidize fitness and exercise
- Emergency back-up child and elder care
- 401k matching and pre-tax benefits
- We are a community committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Giving to others in need is a fundamental part of our culture.
- Learning should come from mistakes as well as from successes.
- We love solving problems together.
- It’s important that the time PDTers spend at work gives them energy back.