Staff Controls Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Carson City, NV, USA
- Design and implement in-house reliable automation systems to meet the needs of the business. Activities include but are not limited to electrical panel design, device selection, flow and pin charts, functional specifications, programming, and commissioning
- Provide maintenance break/fix support for automation and electrical related issues
- Administer and maintain plant controls systems including databases, SCADA, HMI, PLC, vision, motion control, robotics and OT networking
- Working with cross functional teams to design and implement large capital projects
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' hands-on experience working in an automated manufacturing environment
- Proficient working with Siemens, Allen-Bradley, and Inductive Automation's Ignition
- Strong with electrical troubleshooting and capable of terminating control wiring
- Basic understanding of Networking and fieldbus systems
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
Lithium-ion refinement & component manufacturer
Redwood's mission is to build a circular supply chain to power a sustainable world and accelerate the reduction of fossil fuels. The company is localizing a global supply battery chain and producing anode and cathode components in the U.S. for the first time, while also reducing environmental impact, cost, and supply chain risks.