WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers 100,000+ businesses, including many top Fortune 500 companies who trust our secure collaboration platform to manage the entire content lifecycle.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box’s security and compliance posture is a business enabler for customers and a competitive differentiator in the market. We seek a Senior Security & Compliance Analyst to help us collect, package and scale security control info and evidence for customer due-diligence questionnaires and customer audits. You will work across the business to update and develop security assurance content and improve processes to drive increased customer trust and accelerate sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be escalation point for customer security due-diligence questionnaires
- Collaborate with SMEs to maintain accurate and easy-to-understand database of customer questions and answers
- Support customer audits of Box’s policies and controls, as needed – includes opportunity to meet with customers
- Drive development of new content, process improvements, and tool adoption to increase customer satisfaction and internal productivity
- Work hard, learn a lot, and have fun!
WHO YOU ARE
- BS degree in Business or Management Information Systems or related field OR equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in an equivalent technology risk and compliance related role
- Knowledge of two or more of the following compliance frameworks: SOC, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53 or PCI-DSS.
- CISA or other related certifications a plus.
- Strong desire to learn more and to get stuff done.
- Strong integrity. Make Mom proud!
Head-over-heels about this role — but not sure you meet all the requirements? Apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Box, we take a big-picture approach to hiring that fosters authenticity, diversity, and inclusion. If you’re passionate about this opportunity, chances are, you shine pretty bright.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Inclusiveness is core to our culture at Box, and we strive to ensure you get the most from your interview experience. Box makes reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please complete this form Reasonable accommodations may include scheduling adjustments, document dictation and beyond.
Notice to applicants in Los Angeles: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice. If you are a California-resident, please read our California Applicant & Candidate Privacy Notice here.