Agana Heights, Guam
Posted on 11/24/2022
Fairfax, VA, USA
- High school diploma or equivalent and less than 1 year of prior relevant experience
- Must be able to obtain ADP II clearance
- Must have CompTIA Security+ certification
- Assist end-users (both local and remote) with questions, problems and requests for CHCS/AHLTA supported software and hardware computing platforms in person, via phone, or email
- Diagnose and resolve problems related to CHCS/AHLTA, printers, scanners and other peripherals
- Provide AHLTA/CHCS user assistance (trouble tickets, etc.)
- Convey problems to appropriate individual based on established guidelines and procedures. Refers more complex problems to senior IT staff or Defense Health Global Service Center (DHAGSC)
- Participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of service support
- Assist in special AHLTA/CHCS product-related issues as needed
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware and application software issues identified by AHLTA/CHCS users
- Assist in running CHCS and AHLTA data backups that are required on a regularly scheduled basis
- Provide on-call systems coverage during non-duty hours for scheduled CHCS/AHLTA downtimes or Unscheduled CHCS/AHLTA system failures
- Other duties as assigned supporting CHCS/AHLTA
- Leidos offers great benefits: competitive PTO packages, 10 paid federal holidays, flexible schedule, college tuition and technical certification assistance, on the job training support, paid parental leave, paid disability leave AND an incredible internal/external referral program that rewards you for knowing and sharing great talent with us!
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.