Head of Marketplace Incentives
Posted on 2/2/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Devise and establish incentives policies for our human-in-the-loop workforce
- Build and implement a robust incentives and payment system
- Manage and deploy incentives across Scale's projects
- Drive automation and best practices to make incentives a strategic asset for project managers
- Effective use of incentives is critical to driving engagement and productivity across the workforce
- Managing pay requires careful accounting for project margins, thoughtfully compensating our workforce, and delicate balancing of competition across projects
- Assessing how we use incentives (e.g., when do we invest more heavily) will help inform central policy
- Building a streamlined pay system will reduce day-to-day escalations from the strategic development of pay structures and growth and will allow for investment of future programs and critical improvements
- Work closely with Operations leadership on strategy and planning to ensure precise use of incentives in support of projects
- Work with Customer Operations to ensure deployment of incentives is aligned with demand and customer priorities, particularly as projects are rolled out
- Work with Product & Engineering to identify and implement changes to Scale's systems, tools, and user-facing product, that improve the capability of our payments system
Data platform for AI
Scale AI's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and eligible family members through a variety of plan options.
- Easy to use 401(K) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. Scale’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.
- Wellness Fund - We care about the physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing of all Scaliens. Our $100/month wellness stipend can be used for gym memberships, acupuncture, meditation apps, and so much more.
- Virtual Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun virtual events. From trivia night to candle making, we ensure employees are fostering connections & building strong relationships.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is for Scaliens, so we offer a $500/year L&D stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Generous Paid Time Off - Enjoy time to travel or plan a staycation. We encourage employees to take time off to recharge and prevent burnout. We have a flexible PTO policy where each employee is afforded the flexibility to take planned time-off as needed.
- Commuter Benefits - Set aside pre-tax dollars to use on qualified transportation expenses to help ease your commute.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, and Scale understands the importance of having adequate leave policies in place to promote a healthy home and work life.
Company Core Values
- Earn customer love
- Intellectual rigor, open mind
- Ambition shapes reality
- Team flow
- Ownership is the job
- Run through walls
- Up the tempo
- Results speak loudest