Sms Marketing Specialist
Posted on 2/1/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, USA
- Intermediate to advanced in SQL (At least 1+ years of experience). Has the ability to read and write complex queries
- Experience with SMS Compliance (CTIA, TCPA)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Looker or another related tool)
- Excellent in presenting technical analyses in clear and impactful formats such as written summaries, live demos or presentations
- Experience working cross functionally across teams with varying technical proficiency
- Develop SMS/MMS creative for campaigns, process through compliance, and launch Continuous A/B Testing, optimizing for response rates and bottom-of-funnel conversion
- Ensure campaigns are registered with cellphone carriers and all campaigns are following best practices and are TCPA compliant
- Work closely with engineering and data science to track campaign results and create new and exciting experiments to improve conversion
- Utilize newer technologies like Apple Business Chat and WeChat to expand channels consumers can engage with us
- Create workflows and automations to make the customer journey easier for our consumers
Personalized approach to insurance
Assurnace is on a mission to protect and improve the personal and financial health of all consumers. The company operates a platform that utilizes data-driven decisions to help personalize the experience of buying insurance.
- Top-Notch Health Benefits - Our insurance includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, plus we offer Weekly Wellness Sessions to help reduce stress and improve focus.
- Competitive Compensation - Our salaries are competitive and many include a bonus plan. All employees get access to a 401K so you can invest in financial wellness.
- Time When You Need It - We offer generous vacation time. We also offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Unmatched Growth Opportunities - Advance your career rapidly with leadership development training, coaching, and a culture of candid feedback and internal promotion.
- Career Development - Never stop learning with access to continuing education opportunities like Assurance 101 and Assurance University.
- Day-to-day Your Way - Create a comfortable home office with a company laptop and peripherals provided. We also offer commuter benefits for those coming to an office.
- Humble Collaborators - We leave ego at the door and work together to apply data towards big impact for our customers, our employees, and all stakeholders.
- Persevering - We’re audacious in our pursuit of the best version of ourselves and seek others who share a similar hunger for personal growth and success.
- Authentic - We always operate with integrity, knowing that our peers and customers are counting on us to do the right thing and make the world a better place while we’re at it.
- Calculated Decision Makers - We leverage data to guide our decisions, and don’t fear failure as long as we learn from it, remain adaptive, and ultimately turn opportunity into something amazing.