Portfolio Project Manager
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world, and we aspire to make it safe and easy for companies to use data effectively. This all starts with our brilliant people. Those who want to make a lasting impact in all that they do will find a home at LiveRamp—an inclusive, collaborative environment where exceptional talent is nurtured, championed, and where people matter most.
The LiveRamp Enterprise Program Management Office operates at a strategic level in collaboration with other business leaders. The goal is to provide guidance, governance, standardized processes, and project portfolio management best practices, tools and techniques.
The Portfolio Project Manager is responsible for working with business sponsors to plan and execute strategic initiatives across the enterprise.
This role includes clearly defining the business challenges and objectives, project planning, project management, senior leadership team updates and risk/issue management.
In this role, you will lead discussions, drive decisions, and manage key activities necessary to successfully deliver the cross-functional initiatives. Leading cross-functional initiatives requires the ability to work effectively with business sponsors to design the business strategy, processes, and change management, along with providing tactical project management.
You have strong communication skills, are a great partner, and are able to influence at all levels of the organization. You should be an expert at prioritizing to meet deadlines, manage expectations and dependencies, and be able to see and show results with data.
- Work with the leadership team to help drive cross-functional enterprise programs with a strong focus on understanding and delivering business objectives and outcomes
- Provide advice and coaching to initiative leads and teams to ensure business outcomes and the value that is created is well defined and measurable
- Provide status updates and dashboards to keep the project team and senior leadership current on progress and risks for escalation
- Coach business sponsors and leaders to drive decisions and change management
- Establish strong relationships across the senior leadership, business sponsors, key stakeholders and project team members
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- Document process and identify gaps to create a project portfolio to optimize business processes
- Create KPIs and scorecards to ensure the business outcomes and values are tracked and attained.
Your team will:
Our team works closely with our business leaders in Accounting, Finance, Sales Ops, People & Culture and Product driving change and continuous improvement on business operations process and systems & applications.
- 5+ years experience leading cross-functional enterprise initiatives
- Experience working with and communicating updates to C-Level leadership
- 10+ years experience Business Operations Management
- 10+ years experience program and project management in high tech software
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with project team members
- Strong analytical skills to identify requirements and potential solutions with business sponsors, stakeholders, and project team members
- Business Operations process documentation skills
- Creation of C-Level and L-Team presentations
- Agile methodologies
- Experience in effectively using project management tools (Jira, SmartSheet and/or MS Project) & GSuite (Gmail, Slides, Docs, and Sheets)
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we provide you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you’re located
- Location: Remote (not in SF Bay Area)
More about us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
The approximate annual base compensation range is $136,850 to $207,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.