Consumer Trading System
Posted on 7/28/2022
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Intimate knowledge of the cryptocurrency exchange space
- Experience in trading on cryptocurrency exchanges
- Prior crypto, trading, gaming or banking experience is required
- Expertise in data gathering and quantitative analysis (SQL, data visualization tools)
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Deliver Consumer Trading System - new features, functionalities, enhancements
- Work closely with key stakeholders to gather feedback and communicate roadmap
- Define and develop detailed product and business analysis and requirements
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested
- Develop product documentation including specifications, wireframes and process flows
- Take ownership over the product and ensure business continuity by collaborating with Finance and Operations teams
- Evangelize the power of analytics and experimentation in building a data-driven organization
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to engage consumers
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert management of issues as well as changes to scope, timelines and resources
Kraken's mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion.
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- 401k contribution plan
- Vacation & Generous PTO
- Paid Tranings
Company Core Values
- Remote Friendly: 90% of Krakenites work remotely, we believe people do their best work wherever they're happiest
- Flexibility and Autonomy: We are highly results-focused vs. time-focused. We want you to work when and how you need to keep you at your most proactive.
- Diversity: Our Team is spread across 60 countries. By joining Kraken you'll be part of a truly multicultural organization that values diversity and inclusion.
- Kindness: From executive leadership onwards, we are committed to making Kraken a welcoming and respectful community.