Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- You have a minimum of 2 years of engineering leadership experience either as an EM or TLM (the role is open to senior ICs who are looking for a transition to management)
- You have 5+ years of direct engineering experience as an Android/IOS or Web engineer
- You had experience working closely with product management in a consumer facing environment
- You have a product mindset and apply that to user experience
- Partner with leadership to inform our UI engineering strategy
- Inspiring your team and others with technical vision and customer obsession
- Building or leading high-impact tech initiatives
- Keeping up with the company and industry moves on the relevant fields
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.