Posted on 3/15/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Strategically introduce and optimize testing processes by defining testing standards and leading scalable solutions to testing bottlenecks
- Build a symbiotic relationship with developers and integrate closely with the product verticals to drive quality of new, trailblazing products while influencing proper automation coverage
- Design and develop innovative internal tooling to benefit precision, comprehensiveness, and velocity of testing
- Advocate for delightful experiences spanning our diverse spectrum of buyer, seller, creator, and developer
- Champion rigorous testing and quality as a culture across OpenSea
- If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone who is excited to join the team
- Strong Engineer with manual and automation testing experience across modern technology stacks
- Impressive analytical and technical skills to identify and build powerful tooling and scalable test strategies that benefit overall product quality and velocity
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup environment
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills to build tight partnerships with Development, Product, and Design
- Collaborative when working across project verticals and independent when navigating ambiguity of assigned deliverables with minimal supervision
Largest NFT marketplace
OpenSea's mission is to make digital collectibles available to anyone, through buying or selling these items through a smart contract. OpenSea is a peer-to-peer marketplace for cryptogoods, which include collectibles, gaming items, and other virtual goods backed by a blockchain.
- Paid family leave - Whether you’re bonding with a new child or taking care of a family member, we understand you need this time off.
- Health insurance - Your wellness is important. We've got you covered. Take care of yourself to come to work happy and healthy.
- Flexible vacation policy - Sometimes we all need a break. Take one, take many. Just come back recharged and inspired.
- Flexible hours - We know you have personal priorities to take care of. Take care of them and work on your own hours; we’re flexible.
- Work from home - Avoid long commutes in and out of the office. Instead, work in the comfort of your own home and set-up.
- Workshops & conferences - Attend relevant workshops and conferences to grow and develop. It’s our priority.
- Travel & company retreats - As an international team, we take the time to meet up for company retreats.
- Game nights - Once a month, we set work aside and play a game or two to bond as a team.
- Cultivate continuous growth
- Embrace openness
- Foster inclusive collaboration