Technical Writing Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Bloomington, MN, USA
- Must be currently pursuing B.S. or M.S. degree from an accredited program
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- General Responsibilities
- Participate in the creating technical documentation (3D models, 2D drawings, product specifications, etc.) for new products for automotive and industrial applications
- Coordinate with the Design Engineers to ensure the company templates, standards and procedures are all used correctly to display the information
- Store the documentation correctly in the company system
- Participates in the creation of of any instruction manuals, journal articles, research papers and or other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information to the desired personnel
- Arrange meetings or discussions to gather feedback from customers, designers and manufacturers regarding the communication outlet and writing style. Use this feedback to revise documents
- Utilize photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation and charts that increase readers understanding of the information
Electrical protection controls & sensors supplier
Sensata’s mission is to strive to create a cleaner, more efficient, and electrified connected world with their wide array of sensors and electronic control systems. The company is a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection solutions which help their customers address increasingly complex engineering and operating requirements.
Company Core Values
- Integrity - We are open and honest with all our stakeholders. We do what’s right and deliver what we promise.
- Excellence - We strive for continuous improvement in all we do. We find new, innovative ways to problem solve, grow our company and ourselves.
- OneSensata - We trust, respect and rely on each other. We recognize that a shared vision, diversity of thought and a global team is central to our enduring success.
- Passion - We have a dedicated and committed team working to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. We are passionate about serving our customers and building our future.
- Flexibility - We operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment and act with agility to best serve our stakeholders.