RCSA Senior Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Frisco, TX, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Claymont, DE...
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience developing/managing risks and controls (RCSA)
- Experience in banking and/or fintech industry
- Experience mapping complex processes and identifying risks and control points
- Knowledge of banking products, processes and regulations
- Experience with GRC systems
- Knowledge and experience with implementing Third Party Risk Management programs aligned with Regulatory guidance
- Comfort in managing and prioritize simultaneous workflows and activities
- Excellent critical, creative and data thinking, decision-making and innovative problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; capable of writing documentation, and interacting positively with management and colleagues
- Ability to provide consultation to first line business leaders in consideration of the business strategy and risk management objectives
- Partner with the business units (specifically for lending products, credit card, checking and savings) in the identification, documentation, and assessment of key risks
- Provide guidance in the development, documentation, and mapping of controls to mitigate risks
- Determine adequacy of controls identified by business units to mitigate relevant risks
- Develop process maps for business processes and products
- Work with business units to ensure timely review and updates to the risk assessment and control documentation and conducting and documenting walkthroughs of various business processes
- Support business units to provide awareness of enterprise risk frameworks, policies, programs, processes, etc
- Demonstrate strong relationship-building skills in order to support consistent high-quality execution of the RCSA program within the Business Control Team and across all lines of defense
- Calibrate and drive alignment with 2LOD on quality, consistency, and level of depth with RCSAs as part of the Risk Management Policy
- Drive accountability and advise on effective management of third party risks
- Ensure quality documentation across the supplier lifecycle for the third party portfolio to include knowledge of risk and controls for pre and post award of contracts
- Drive consistent execution of supplier lifecycle management from selection, and onboarding through termination or exit
- Monitor and manage monthly routines such as timely execution of ongoing monitoring of suppliers, performance scorecards, service level agreement adherence, action planning to close gaps, etc
- Partner closely with 2LOD Risk Management to execute and implement an effective third party risk management program
- Drive culture of risk awareness
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
Company Core Values
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.