Manager – Content Acquisitions and Partnerships
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- A minimum of 6 years of prior content licensing, distribution, or international business development experience at a leading entertainment or technology company
- Demonstrated ability and track record of identifying, developing, and closing complex multi-platform licensing deals
- Strong knowledge of domestic and international AVOD and FAST market, including a solid understanding of digital video distribution technologies
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and understanding of how to measure content value through analyzing performance metrics
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment
- Established relationships throughout the entertainment sector specifically with the major studios, global indies, TV networks, and local international producers, distributors, and content aggregators
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to develop creative, clear, and concise narratives for a variety of audiences
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented; ability to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Encyclopedic knowledge and love of movies and TV
- Ability to navigate a variety of content management systems and data analysis tools
- Willingness to travel to major content markets
- BA or BS degree required; MBA or JD preferred
- Drive and oversee the content acquisition strategy for all revshare and FAST channel content in the US, Canada, LatAm, and Australia
- Execute AVOD and FAST content licensing agreements with global and local licensors
- Lead all aspects of content licensing negotiations, including content selection, financial analysis, forecasting, and technical delivery requirements
- Work with partner teams to identify and set financial metrics, goals, and benchmarks
- Grow relationships with Tubi's existing content partners and establish senior-level contacts with new partners
- Dive deep into the data to understand content performance and engagement trends using usage and consumption to inform content acquisition decision-making
- Work cross-functionally with partner teams (legal, finance, product, ad sales, operations, and marketing) to ensure that clear and robust communication and collaboration takes place pre and post-execution of licensing agreements
- Lead long-term and ad hoc projects to support the broader strategy for the Content Acquisitions and Partnerships team
- Develop market expertise through a focus on global and local market programming, engagement trends, and competitive intelligence to identify new and emerging opportunities
- Understand the multicultural television marketplace; source and evaluate programming opportunities that align with such cultural or social trends
Tubi is the world's largest ad-supported video on demand (VOD) service. Available on Connected TV devices, Mobile, and the Web.
- Compensation - Every employee is paid a competitive & equitable salary.
- Benefits - We offer generous coverage for health, dental, vision, and more for you and your dependents.
- Parental Leave Program - We are proud to support growing families of all shapes and sizes and types. We welcome each new addition with generous paid time off to bond with your new addition.
- Wellness - Tubi cares about your well being inside and out. That’s why we offer multiple coverage options for mental and physical well being for you and your family as well as a fitness stipend.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - Your professional growth and development are important to Tubi and we’re here to support you.
- 401(k) Match - Investing in your future is important to us. From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
Company Core Values
- Team first
- Act with integrity
- Grow yourself
- Deliver Delight
- Own it