Senior Director of Accounting Operations
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or another related field
- 12+ years of relevant experience; 5+ years of management experience
- Good understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation preferred
- Extensive understanding of equity related payroll tax implications
- Experience supporting workers compensation and 401k audits
- Solid knowledge of SOX compliance requirements
- Experience in leading successful system implementations for growth and scale
- Ability to design, implement, manage and streamline complex processes through a global lens
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with leaders and employees at all levels in the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self starter focused on continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to interact with business leaders including the senior executives
- Ability to attract, retain, and lead a high performing team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and adhere to tight deadlines
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Oversee global payroll operations ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll in a high growth, fast paced organization
- Continue to streamline and develop scalable processes and policies for accounts payable, expense reporting and travel
- Serve as key liaison with business partners in other parts of the organization
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all relevant US and International payroll laws and regulations to ensure compliance
- Ensure the policies and procedures are documented, updated and compliant with U.S. GAAP, all necessary local government regulations, and SOX requirements
- Develop and mentor the team
- Benchmark with industry peers on best practices related to accounting, systems, policies, and processes
- Support external audits, including payroll related audits
- Support and assist the accounting team with the monthly closings and account reconciliations, as needed
- Responsible for accurate monthly/quarterly/annual country specific filing requirements (W-2s, 1099s, Form P60, IR8A, etc.)
- Establish and monitor department goals and key metrics
- Ensures all members of the team provide a consistently high level of service and high quality work
- Experience with NetSuite and Coupa is a plus
- Experience with payroll software platforms and HRIS systems, (experience with Workday, ADP Workforce Now and CloudPay is a plus!)
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.