Posted on 10/4/2022
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in software development, and strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- 2+ years of experience testing, developing, and launching software products, and 1 years of experience with software design and architecture
- Hands-on experience designing reliable, fault-tolerant, and high performance distributed systems
- You will be responsible for mentoring engineers, taking new components of our data access system from design to release
- You will directly contribute to both writing the code for new components and effectively delegating implementation work as needed
- Professional experience using:
- API development
- Apache Kafka/Parquet/Hive
- AWS services (S3/EKS/EMR)
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.