Risk Manager, Third Party Lifecycle Management (Tlmp)
Posted on 4/7/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Support Visa's third-party risk strategy for Acquired Entities, collaborating with various stakeholders to perform due diligence, risk assessment and ongoing monitoring of third parties, ensuring inherent risks and control gaps are accurately identified and remediated
- Actively lead integration activities for each Acquired Entity relationship, which includes execution against the integration roadmap provided by TLMP and working cross functionally with stakeholders during the integration of new business
- Ensure Third Party Risk Management policy and procedures and Visa Supplier Manager tool capabilities are implemented according to approved goals and policy
- Validate incoming supplier engagements, working with business partners to ensure data is complete and accurate and inherent risks are identified
- Coordinate the distribution of due diligence questionnaires to the suppliers, review submitted questionnaires for completeness, ensure Risk stakeholders finalize reviews and determine overall residual risk rating. Be a strong liaison to ensure that Risk Stakeholder questions are answered by Business or Suppliers as required. Conduct certain aspects of supplier due diligence not covered by risk stakeholders
- Develop and lead multiple strategic initiatives related to TLMP program expansion
- Collaborate with regional teams to implement a standard set of training modules and communication materials for different stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of detailed procedural documents and ensure alignment of TPRM with regulatory requirements including FFIEC, OCC and other applicable regulations
- Identify, prioritize and pursue opportunities to enhance Visa's third-party risk management processes and introduce innovative approaches and solutions to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure fourth parties are identified, captured and reported across all suppliers
- Conduct other TLMP activities that relate to third party lifecycle management. These activities include the annual review of the Tiered Monitoring Program, management of supplier mergers and name change requests, ongoing monitoring of Anti-Bribery controls
- While position is focused on supporting Acquired Entities, will provide coverage for additional regions when required
- Develop and run consistent and accurate reports related to the supplier list and analyze data to prepare supplier reporting for senior management
- 5 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 6 years of work experience in payments or risk/compliance function for a global organization with a Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g., Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 year of experience with a PhD
- Experience in coordination of projects, delegation of tasks, and review of others' work is helpful for this position
- Working understanding of Anti-Bribery, Information Security, Business Continuity, Physical Security, Records Management, Call Center, Reputational and Financial risks
- Experience and/or working knowledge of Mergers & Acquisitions, specifically around development and execution of third-party integration plans
- Understanding of contract terms and conditions
- Understanding of the inherent risks associated with engaging suppliers to perform services and support projects/initiatives
- Experience in third-party reporting and data analytics, including data mining, identification of trends and creating reporting dashboards
- Equally effective managing multiple projects and conducting data-driven analysis
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor, ability to summarize raw data to tell a simple story supported by data to management and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues in a clear, concise and impactful way - turning research and raw data into hard numbers into compelling stories and useful strategic insights to a variety of stakeholders
- Works independently under limited supervision
- Strong attention to detail and achieving results, with an emphasis on how work is being accomplished
- Naturally curious and action-oriented
- Excel power user, Tableau and Ariba expertise a plus
- 3 years of experience working with supplier or vendor assessment frameworks, information security and/or operational risk programs within the payment industry
- Excel power user
- Professional accreditation in risk management
- Professional accreditation in risk management
- Proficiency in Financial Systems (Ariba, Aravo, Oracle, Coupa, IBM)
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.