Posted on 4/7/2022
London, UK • Reading, UK
- You will be responsible for leading workshops and consulting engagements with customers
- You will conduct pre-packaged Nutanix consulting solutions in a timely and effective manner
- You will take ownership of business outcomes of virtualization & automation projects through requirements capture and technical governance
- You will craft detailed design documents and perform hands-on implementation work
- You will work with our project managers on the project budget and all aspects of efficient delivery
- You will provide technical input and review to our projects in a pre-sales stage
- You will advise and consult internal groups by providing accurate effort estimations
- You can display commercial awareness by identifying future services opportunity within a project or customer
- You actively drive practice activities such as the development of standard methodologies, intellectual property capture and creation, quality assurance, and peer reviews
- You maintain current knowledge of the entire Nutanix product stack
- Experience in designing and implementing virtualization technology solutions
- Sound understanding of Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) concepts and implementations
- Validated working and hands-on experience with Nutanix AHV or other Industry-leading virtualization products (e.g. vSphere, ESXi, vCenter, NSX, vSAN, SRM) within large scale IT production data centers
- At least 5 years experience in designing and implementing datacenter infrastructure virtualization projects in regards to compute, network and storage
- A Nutanix NCP/NCS or VMware VCAP would be highly regarded
- Industry Certifications for Datacenter and Networking (e.g. LPIC, MSCA, CCNA and equivalent)
- Good background in Windows and Linux systems administration
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.