Partner Delivery Manager
Posted on 10/13/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Prior experience working within the Data / BI / Analytics space is preferred but not required
- 3+ years of experience in project management or similar capacity
- Proven ability to connect and build key relationships both internally and with partners
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to leverage other subject matter experts to achieve team goals, proven ability to lead matrixed teams through adversity, and consistently motivate towards key outcomes
- Must have a builder mindset. Innate desire to document, templatize, automate and define a process around everything you do that is repeatable and set up for scale
- Some limited travel required
- Work effectively with our Partner and Customer Success teams to ensure our SI partners are set up for success
- Oversee partner-led implementations and key deliverables to ensure customer time-to-value within an expected timeframe
- Evaluate and optimize partner performance on individual projects, ensuring partners have the tools, processes, and training required to deliver high-quality implementations
- Own day-to-day communications with partners on project performance, quality and progress
- Be an advocate for our partners within the organization. Looking for opportunities to improve partner training, certification and feedback loops to our teams
- Provide a point of escalation and risk management for partner-led deliveries. Work across the business to solve for issues blocking implementation
- Collect, analyze and action on CSAT and feedback from customers leveraging partners
Business intelligence analytics tools
Sigma Computing's mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
- Competitive pay - Looking for a great salary and solid stock options? You’ve come to the right place.
- Flexible schedule - Do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- Amazing benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, commuter… we’ve got you covered. Literally.
- Flexible vacation - At Sigma, we work to live, not live to work. So go on, book that dream vacation.
- Health & wellness - A healthy body supports a healthy mind, so we partner with Crunch Fitness and CorePower.
- Family-friendly - From flexible scheduling to parental leave to kids’ birthdays off, we support Sigma families.
Company Core Values
- Assume best intent
- Communicate fearlessly
- Be curious & constructive
- Be smarter together
- Aim for greatness