Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Toronto, ON, Canada
Google Cloud Platform
- At least 12+ years' experience in designing and developing complex distributed systems with at least 5+ years of experience contributing to large scale projects as an architect or as a key individual contributor
- 5+ years of experience in Java is required. Working experience with Python, NoSQL, RDBMS is preferred
- Experience crafting or contributing to multi-year engineering roadmap based on product strategies
- Experience in mentoring and growing engineers at all levels
- Experience working with private and public clouds (AWS, GCP) and capacity management principles
- Prior experience in migrating systems from a monolith architecture to microservices based systems is preferred
- Have prior experience leading software evaluation and decision making processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience presenting to broad audiences and to senior leadership
- You will be responsible for defining the future state system architecture and engineering best practices
- You will be a key technical leader contributing to the definition and evolution of our Payments at 10X roadmap and will play a critical role in executing to that goal
- As a technical leader for payments engineering, you will represent us in Ripple enterprise level engineering decisions and ensure we are aligned with the overall direction
- You will work closely with product managers and other customer facing functions to ensure the product engineering approach creates a frictionless and differentiating customer experience
- You will define and orchestrate engineering forums that will elevate engineering standards, inspire engineers and enable continuous improvements
- You are hands on and know what it takes to build highly available, scalable, distributed systems and you cherish every opportunity to share your experience and knowledge with the engineering community
- You have an operator mindset. You understand the value of delivering incremental value to the business and engineering fundamentals
- Your strength lies in the ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations and the ability to influence people at all levels and across organizations come natural to you
- You keep an eye on the industry evolution in the blockchain and crypto world from the payments standpoint and ensure our offerings continue to stay ahead
- You love mentoring and providing guidance and assistance in the career development of others
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
Company Core Values
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.