Software Engineer II
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 3+ years of professional gameplay engineering experience, or equivalent experience working on game-like features
- Expertise in C++ in a real-time environment
- Have been responsible for driving the design and leading of development of multi-month efforts, including requirements gathering, planning, testing, and release or deployment
- Collaborative mindset and experience working with others disciplines
- Familiarity with iterative development methodologies like Scrum, Agile or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with game engine tools, workflows & content pipelines
- Work with multi-disciplinary partners to ensure we're delivering awesome features to excite them and our players
- Mentor junior engineers to develop technically sound features and foster a creative atmosphere in which all disciplines can shine
- Influence software engineering best practices within the team, including design reviews, coding standards, code reviews, tools improvements, source control management, and test/build/deploy processes
- Develop sustainable solutions, improving the engine and leaving it better than you found it
- 3+ years of experience in the video game industry including one or more shipped titles
- Mobile and/or multi-platform experience a
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble