Factory Software & Diagnostics Engineering Technician, Night Shift
Posted on 3/12/2023
Normal, IL, USA
- 5+ years diagnosing and repairing a wide variety of issues on vehicles or comparable complexity systems
- Well versed in electrical systems, CAN and LIN
- Electric/hybrid vehicle experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, and ambiguous environments
- Strong collaborative attitude, and team- player
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Demonstrated strong creative thinking and problem-solving toolbox
- 3+ years supervisory experience in manufacturing environment. or a combination of education and experience
- Technical/ vocational degree, or equivalent experience preferred
- Diagnose Challenging Issues - You will diagnose a wide variety of electrical issues across all vehicle systems to determine root cause in a thorough and methodical manner
- Improve our Product - You will carefully document all findings and share across manufacturing and engineering teams to support the implementation of countermeasures as needed
- Collaborative Problem Solving- You will work closely and collaborate with all relevant teams across the company to drive solutions
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team