Senior Manager, Sales Coordinators
Posted on 5/6/2022
- 6+ years of experience in the technology industry, ideally in FinTech. Prior experience in Sales, Customer Success, Sales Operations, or similar work
- A builder - someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and understand the work first-hand, while also hiring and growing a team
- Excellent at team building and building culture
- A strong communicator, setting clear expectations for the team and providing good feedback loops on the work produced
- Collaborative & good at conflict resolution across multiple stakeholders and groups
- Customer-centric with a strong mind for process improvement
- Hiring and building a team of global sales coordinators based to start in London, New York, Dubai and Hong Kong and expanding to more cities as needed
- Designing the onboarding and continuous learning paths for these hires in collaboration with the Revenue Enablement team
- Designing the appropriate processes and workflows, including within systems like Salesforce, to drive a consistent and manageable flow of work to our coordinator team
- Working with HR and Commercial leaders on career paths for our coordinator team including time in the role, criteria for promotion, and baking that into our performance management and semi-annual cycles
- Building strong partnerships with regional sales teams and leaders to ensure we are providing the best possible support. Improving and innovating the model based on feedback and changes to the company and organisation
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together