Senior HR Business Partner
Product & Design
Posted on 11/19/2022
- Demonstrable experience as a People Business Partner in a fast-paced, global start-up environment
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field preferred
- The ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment and navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence at multiple levels within the organization
- Knowledge of people policies, procedures, compliance and practices and experience in developing, executing and maintaining people projects and programs
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to learn from peers and previous experience, think outside of the box, and knows that there could be more than one solution to a problem
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the employees and leaders alike
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills as well as excellent interpersonal and leadership coaching skills
- Serve as the first point of contact for people-related questions and concerns for the Product and Design department, ensuring outstanding customer focus by delivering value-add, best in class people team support
- Work directly with people managers to support them in effectively managing their teams - helping improve management capabilities, team effectiveness, and business performance
- Design, build and implement programs, processes, and tools to help set managers and employees up for success
- Support the People Partnerships leadership team on company-wide People initiatives, including performance review processes, calibration processes and other processes as necessary (reorganizations, workplace planning, promotion cycles etc.)
- Analyze people data and identify trends to inform decisions on people strategy, programs and processes, ensuring the Commercial organization is building for scale
- Employ and reiterate operational discipline via partnering with the Talent and Reward team to ensure accuracy in organizational design, compensation, titling and leveling across core functions
- Ensure compliance with company policy and local employment law, partnering with our Talent Advisory teams in region
- Partner with internal COEs to continually develop relevant and engaging people programs that continually elevate the caliber of the Commercial workforce; ensuring applicable metrics are regularly assessed to signal the right level of adoption
- Work closely with managers and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues in partnership with our Talent Advisory team and provide day-to-day coaching, counseling and support to managers on performance management and disciplinary processes
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
Company Core Values
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together