Senior Support Engineer
Updated on 11/14/2023
Ethereum infrastructure software development
Optimism Collective's mission is to seed and grow an ecosystem of projects and infrastructure that drives the global adoption of Ethereum, which will in turn create a sustainable model for public goods funding. Optimism is building the critical infrastructure to address the specifics of how to build this decentralized world with many diverse approaches.
Crypto & Web3
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 11%
1 year growth↑ 26%
2 year growth↑ 222%
IT & Security
Customer Success & Support
- 5+ years of experience in technical support, with a track record of providing exceptional customer service.
- Solidity Experience
- Strong technical skills and experience with troubleshooting complex issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with customers, internal teams, and external partners.
- Lead the technical support function, including responding to support requests, triaging issues, and developing new support processes or tools as needed.
- Ensure that partner and customer issues are being addressed in a timely and effective manner, and work closely with the Developer Relations, Product, and Engineering teams to resolve complex issues.
- Rigorously track and report on issues and the support function as a whole, defining key metrics and how they are reported to leadership.
- Act as a strong internal advocate for developers using OP products, in particular advocating for long term and proactive solutions to common issues.
- Work closely with the product team to provide feedback on customer needs and identify opportunities for product improvements.
- Develop and maintain documentation and training materials to support customers and internal teams.
- Establish process to leverage open source developers who identify, track, and resolve issues in public with the developer community.
- Work closely with the Optimism Foundation to manage technical support contributor team.