Posted on 2/2/2022
- Social/Personal skills
- Polite and courteous, with the ability to deal with a wide range of people and respond calmly to situations which occur
- Awareness of the cultural background of both staff and customers and how to deal with them
- Remain calm under pressure and retain a 'can do' positive approach
- Desire to deliver the highest quality and continuously improve the service provided
- Attention to detail
- Anticipating problems/requests and having options available to resolve them
- Motivation skills
- Technology Skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Ability to work with diverse technology (Video Conferencing, Meeting Room Bookings, etc )
- Capability to resolve simple technical problems (power, laptop leads, connecting to Wifi, etc.)
- Being first point of contact: meeting, greeting and welcoming business clients and staff in a professional and friendly manner to portray a professional business image
- Answering and directing call appropriately, taking accurate messages while projecting the company's image in a courteous, efficient and helpful manner
- Booking meeting rooms, following up meeting room requests and maintaining the meeting room calendars within Outlook
- Ordering lunches for meetings as requested, ensuring that dietary requirements are always asked for in advance, preparing refreshments
- Setting up and connecting video conferences and conference calls etc. liaising with IT for specific requests
- Recording and handling all incoming and outgoing couriers and distribute to the appropriate person
- Arranging national and international couriers with the appropriate companies
- Coordinate daily activities with building reception i.e. visitors, contractors
- Keeping our internal spreadsheets/logs up to date i.e. couriers, travel, credit card log
- Assist with travel and hotel bookings, visa application process, taxi bookings, organising payment for hotel stays
- Liaising with HR, facilities, finance and legal departments
- Assisting senior management when required (restaurant bookings, travel arrangement)
- Copying, printing, scanning, binding and other ad hoc administration duties
ION software wants to help improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes and empower people. They enable financial institutions, central banks and corporations to digitize and automate their most business critical processes.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- AD&D and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mental health care
- 401K plan
- Performance bonus
- Supplemental workers' compensation
- Family medical leave & parental leave
- PTO, paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and volunteer time off
- Commuter checks
- Company social events
- Employee assistance program
- Free lunch
- mobile phone discount
- We are entrepreneurial.
- We are imaginative.
- We are rigorous.
- We think long-term.
- We progress together.