Compliance & Risk Specialist II
Posted on 9/12/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Dallas, TX, USA • Tempe, AZ...
- Minimum of three years of call/contact center environment, preferably in the financial services industry with an understanding of personal and home equity loans and/or debt relief services
- Able to manage multiple projects and can adjust on the fly to meet/exceed deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skill are a must
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Naturally curious and analytical and enjoy the discovery process in finding new ways to solve old problems
- Detail oriented and able to connect and articulate how details relate to the big picture and potential risk
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, considered a must. Experience presenting at an Executive Level is required
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office and Google Office products
- Experience working within a highly compliant work environment. Experience in either compliance, controls or auditing of regulatory focus is considered a strong benefit
- Self-starting independent worker who demonstrates comfortability with ambiguous situations where all details might not be known ideal
- Collaborate with compliance subject matter experts to develop test scopes based on business risk
- Identify business intelligence reporting needs and collaborate with team members to ensure data accuracy
- Conduct process, transactional and control testing to identify gaps or potential non-compliance to state or federal regulations as well as policy standards
- Collaborate with different business units to ensure results are highly accurate and all process are understood prior to communicating results
- Prepare and present results to executive leadership teams
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Personal financial assessments & debt solutions
Freedom Financial Network's mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Paid Vacation. (increases with tenure)
- PTO for your birthday.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid holidays & sick days.
- PTO for volunteer work.
- Parent Leave.
- Pet Insurance.
- Care (for everyone)
- Get Better (every day)
- Act With Integrity (every time)
- Collaborate (with everybody)