Senior Sales Account Representative – SMB Market, Remote
Build Your Career | Love your Work | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to support our North America expansion. The role will require proven sales skills; the successful candidate will leverage their expertise to heavily prospect, research, identify and qualify relevant sales opportunities. A successful candidate in this role will create new opportunities to grow our business, identifying new markets, partners, and customers in the payments space.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute sales strategies to ensure volume and revenue goals are met
- Identify and cultivate a pipeline of businesses who require our services/solutions
- Implement an organized and data driven approach to pipeline management
- Approach inbound and outbound prospects with a solution/value selling mentality within a competitive marketplace
- Coordinate with cross functional teams such as account management, marketing, risk, and client services to close deals and deliver outstanding value to clients
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of sales experience preferably working at a SaaS, or ecommerce or Fintech company
- Outstanding presentation, communication, rapport building, and listening skills with effective closing techniques to close deals
- Ability to create and transform sales strategies while remaining dedicated to critical processes including funnel management
- Track record of meeting and exceeding established business goals
- Customer-centric, consultative or solution selling experience
Not required but a plus:
- Ability to speak a second language
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Experience with direct sales for small businesses
What we offer:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
- Exciting social events
- Community engagement opportunities
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
Payoneer is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Payoneer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for employment with Payoneer and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please email [email protected]. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $50,000 - $150,000.