Senior Product Marketing Manager, Consumer - B2C Products
Posted on 2/1/2022
- 7-10 years of relevant marketing experience; 5+ of those years product marketing
- Demonstrate history of simultaneous prioritization and management of multiple projects
- Communications skills paired with analytic ability to transform insights into action
- Proven experience in initiating, planning, delivering, and measuring key initiatives
- Own and drive our strategy and market position for our consumer products in the online learning space
- Partner with our Product, Design, Research, and Engineering teams to represent the voice of the customer in influencing the product roadmap
- Identify and activate audience insights to help strengthen product-market fit and shape the product growth strategy for our consumer products
- Define our target audiences for our consumer learning products to drive product growth
- Develop and own product messaging and develop value propositions, positioning, and go-to-market strategies for our consumer products
- Proven cross functional leader with the ability to educate and influence with high levels of ambiguity and tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work closely with and influence product and growth teams
- Experience developing customer journeys at scale with a focus on growth and discovery
- Self-starter who can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- Demonstrate strategic thinking with an analytical approach based in data and audience analytics
- Experience working in edtech or higher education
Online education company
Coursera’s mission is to provide quality learning experience to anyone, anywhere. The company is building a global online learning platform that offers on-demand online courses and degrees.
- Lifelong learning - Coursera covers the cost of tuition so you can earn a free master’s degree and develop new skills. That’s on top of free, lifelong access to courses and certificates on the platform.
- Health and wellness - We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents. Plus, free access to counseling and mental health services.
- Parental leave - Get up to 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave when you grow your family and bring a new child into your life.
- Make-a-thon - We host Make-a-thon events twice a year to promote community and innovation. During Make-a-thon, you’ll dedicate time to attend workshops, work on passion projects, and pursue ideas outside of your day-to-day work.
- Time away - Take paid time off when you need it. We have time off policies that promote flexibility so you can tailor your work schedule when life calls.
- Remote work - Our flexibility extends to where you work. You can choose to work from home, work from one of our offices, or try a combination of the two.
- Equity - Employees earn company stock, so you can own what we build together and share in our success.