Vice President, Global Events
Posted on 7/16/2022
Remote • United States
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 12+ years of experience managing events, marketing communications/content marketing, and/or marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable skills in strategic planning and execution of marketing initiatives
- Must have leadership experience with global high profile conferences and customer events for thousands of attendees with responsibility for audience acquisition, engagement and revenue
- Excellent interpersonal skills. This position requires very strong organizational abilities and collaboration skills
- Experience using CRM systems, marketing automation systems, and social media channels for appropriate tactics related to event management and execution
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to define solutions
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Proven ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $256,000 - $320,000
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
- Work with field and product marketing teams, sales and other internal functional leaders, propose and manage global events for customers and company
- Work with marketing and sales leaders to organize and staff global events, account-based campaigns, and partner activities
- Drive all aspects of events working closely with cross-functional marketing teams: messaging communications development, logistics, meeting space needs and design, branding, staff, collateral, vendors, shipments, invoices, schedules and timelines, budget management and reconciliation
- Monitor, measure, and report event campaign effectiveness and results. Track and analyze event performance and a scorecard for each event executed against lead generation goals
- Manage multiple, complex programs successfully in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Interface with various external and internal groups/ teams to drive awareness of planned activities and understand how to leverage them
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events working closely with legal and procurement
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline to generate MQLs through onsite activities while supporting the onsite team with meaningful conversations that increase SQLs
- Partner with the branding and creative team to ensure event presence accurately represents the Twilio brand while maximizing brand awareness and consideration
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives